Status ; Holaa Amigos! Welcome to my blog. I hope that you guys enjoy it ;) Please don't forget to leave your footprints here. Thanks! :)
Just Simple Girl
Holaaaa!
Friday, August 26, 2011 | 11:23 PM | 0 Rain[s]



Holaaaa! :) Wahhh~ Lame nye xupdate blog. Sorry~ Fatin buzy sikit la. Bkn sikit la, actually buzy byk jgk. Ni bru je abis trial PMR. So, dh abis trial ni bole la rehat skjp. Bole la kembali online n blogging :D tpi xbole lame sgt. Skjp je. Then kne smbung study blik. Okay, skrg ni dh brp hari kita puasa ? ..... a’haa! Dh 26 hari an ? an? an? Wahh~ Pejam celik pejam celik je, dh nak raye dh. Skjap je. Puase tahun ni rse skjap je kn.  So, mksudnye lgi 3 hari je nk raye ? Woww! Yeyy! Xsbrnye nk raye! Hoho. Eh, okla. Dh lewat dh ni. Nnti esk kite smbung lgi ea. Bubye ;)


Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. I hope you will enjoy reading it. Yes I know, it just a simple blog. ;) And guys, please mind your words. Don't use ur harsh words here kay. Thanks! :) Enjoy visiting :p Cick here to exit.
Old Post | New Post